Wednesday, September 15, 2010

random thoughts

"You can't have everything in life...where would you put it?"

Have you ever been shopping and something catches your eye and you are like this is so cool...but what in the world will I do with it? Do you buy it and make something happen or do you have the will-power to pass? I feel like this always happens to me...the other day I was shopping at my idea of heaven (HomeGoods) and I saw these over size chess pieces. I had them in the cart...I had to have them! And then I was like what the heck am I going to do with these...I dont even know how to play checkers let alone chess. So back on the shelf they went. Then I see something like this...ugh! How cute!!! (good thing I dont have a deck, because that would have made it 10 times worse!) I guess it goes on the some day list..... does that list EVER get shorter?????

Did anyone else see these? Did you buy them? What are you going to do with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment